Birthday Birthday Birthday

19.7.10
I had an absolutely lovely birthday this year. I don't think I have gotten to spend my birthday with friends for the past six years, so this was definitely a fun change. The day of my birthday Gabriel bought me this amazing flower at lunch, and a few of us hung out at my place that afternoon, we were preparing for the party the next day. It started pouring rain sometime in the middle of it all, so we ended up hanging out even longer, nobody could bike home. After the rain we went for a walk, I absolutely love Germany after the rain.
The next day everyone came over, and everyone was super excited. Seeing people enjoy themselves, especially with something you have provided is always a good feeling. We all hung out and had a good time until about two thirty in the morning. The group even got me a Heidelberg present, and sang me happy birthday. It is amazing the friends you can make. Never think you will be alone, people will always be there.


Liz, Martine, and I preparing the lovely jungle juice.
A few people that came to the party:)
... and the outcome of the party..
it only took three hours to clean, but now it looks perfect.

@dunjj