On Track

12.4.11
First day of class was today and I am definitely happy with it. I am in the class I need to be for the DSH exam, which means everything is going to work out! I wasn't expecting to do so good on the exam, so this was definitely a great surprise. I am going to have to work hard for the next twelve weeks, but it's ok, it will all pay off. Then summer is here and I get to do whatever I want. Feels good when life is on track.

Here are some photos from our very warm and beautiful week off. I am thankful that I don't have allergies, because I love spring and I love the smell of all the pollen in the air. It rained today and it was definitely colder, but cold and rain is great study weather.



I feel like such a good vegetarian. Mushroom soup, tomato salad with feta, and eggs with spinach.

@dunjj