Ein Kleiner Kaffee

10.3.11
Drinking coffee(carmel mocha, so maybe it doesn't count), sitting in a little cafe trying to do some homework as I watch people stroll by. I rode my bike here, which I finally got replaced. The internet on my laptop won't work at home, but I realize this might be even better. It is nice to be out in the city, see some chaos. The area where I live is only students and it is on the outskirts of town, so it gets quite quiet during the day.

Yesterday I bought myself some plants, they have freshened up my room. Funny how two little plants on the windowsill will do that. One of them reminds me of Utah and the other reminds me of my grandparents house, the smells bring back good memories. The florist also gave me some purple tulips, he thought they matched my eye well. I think he got the colors just right.

I also just went into the bookstore after class. I sat in the corner and read books from the medical student section. Todays choice was histology. I can't wait.




@dunjj