Extended Weekends

17.11.21
I always loved having this blog as my online journal, and it used to be something that was part of my routine. Well safe to say the last two years have not been so consistent. I would document all my trips and even some of my daily life. Now I'm still trying to get caught up on summer 2020. So new plan, maybe the spark of inspiration will come if I do it the other way around and focus on the more recent experiences. 


...


This fall has already been packed with getaways. Like most people working regular jobs, we get caught in the routine every week. If I look at the bigger picture or even scroll through my camera roll, I realize again and again how good I have it living and working here.


We had an extended weekend at the end of October, and we made the somewhat longer drive to those perfect Italian Alps. An active weekend was planned, but we booked a wellness hotel if the bad weather did decide to surprise us. In the end, we got the best of both, and I felt like we were gone for the whole week. We broke out of the routine and came back refreshed—worth the drive.







@dunjj