Sa Calobra

17.1.23

This bike ride that kicked my ass but also made me feel like I could do it all.
It's funny how you choose to torture yourself. Those moments and feelings that come afterward push you to do it again. The adrenalin, the dopamine, knowing your body got you there. You hate yourself in the process, and once it's over, you ride the high. 
I did that. I will do that again. And sometimes I can't wait to do it again. 

I'm proud of myself, looking back on it now. But I remember looking down those windings roads. I remember saying NOPE. I knew I would have to come back up if I rode down.
The home-cooked paella and the soda overdose saved the day. If I hadn't found those 20 Euros in my seat bag, I would have slept on that beach and waited for the bus the next day.

Distance: 115 km. Elevation gain: 1839 m. 






@dunjj